- Do not behave rudely to other players. You can dislike them all you want, but mind your manners.
- Each player may have a total of one (1) free account. Creating more than one free account can result in suspension of your accounts, sim cash fines, public announcement of your rule breaking activity, and permanent banning from accessing the server.
- Multiple ranches.
Ranches may not be created to...
- ...drain the cash (transfer the cash from.)
- ...gain additional breedings or to import additional horses.
- Horses may not be sold between associated accounts.
- If more than one person in your household wishes to play on a free account, you MUST notify us at the time the account is made. It is our discretion if we feel the number of free accounts being opened in your household is reasonable. It is my discretion if I feel some kind of real proof like a phone call from their parents verifying the number of siblings playing is necessary.
All multiple free ranches that do not follow the above policy will be suspended. Players that did not notify us in advance will not get their accounts unsuspended no matter what.
- You may not allow anyone else to log into your account. Ranch sitting for others on their account is prohibited. The Ranch Sitter setting should be used.
- Players may not take advantage of problems with the game code. Bugs/glitches/programming errors should be reported immediately to support. Exploiting (taking advantage of) problems in the game code can/will result in account suspension, or other punishments.
- Transferring ownership of ranches must go through support to prevent players scamming others. Those transferring ownership must still abide by the ranch limits. Purchased ranches will count toward the buyer's total ranches. Any ranch transfer that is not presented to support will be considered an attempt to scam or get around the ranch limit rules.
- Ranch descriptions must be related to the game and must follow the Rules Of Conduct and the Terms Of Service. You may not post chat rooms, personal webpages, vulgarity/obscenity, threats, ads for other games/websites, pictures, graphics, or backgrounds. The only exception for links to websites outside Equine-Ranch would be a link to a fansite page dedicated to your game ranch. Ranch descriptions may be edited or deleted without warning and/or the ability to have a ranch description may be revoked by Equine-Ranch Administrators if it is, in the opinion of the administration, not in compliance with Equine-Ranch Rules.
- Owner comments on horses pages must abide by the Rules Of Conduct and the Terms Of Service. Horse descriptions may be edited or deleted without warning by Equine-Ranch Administrators if it is, in the opinion of the administration, not in compliance with Equine-Ranch Rules.
- Horse names must not contain references to sex, racial slurs, threats, vulgarity, obscenity, drugs, or alcohol consumption. They must comply with the Rules Of Conduct and the Terms Of Service and can be edited or deleted without warning by Equine-Ranch Administrators if they are, in the opinion of the administration, not in compliance with Equine-Ranch Rules.
- Do not falsely advertise a horse in ANY way. False advertising includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Placing it for sale as a Stallion or Mare and then gelding or spaying it before you accept the offer
- Placing it for sale for a low price, and asking for a higher price
- Listing the horse for sale on approval, then switching it to auction to get a higher price
- Declining valid offers then relisting the horse at a higher price
- Telling a player you will accept their offer, then not accept their offer. (breach of contract)
- Listing a horse for public sale with no intention of selling the horse.
- Posting an ad of any kind (sale, stud, lease, brood, etc.) with the purpose being to advertise a different service offered (i.e. training, signatures, etc.) or to place a "want" ad.
- Listing a stallion at public stud when he is not available for live cover breedings.
- Listing a horse at public sale that is intended for a specific person. (Should be sold through private sales, not public sales.)
Punishment for violating this rule may include: Revokation of ability to buy/sell horses, sim cash fines, or permanent suspension from the game.
- The following things are prohibited on Equine-Ranch (Including in in-game messages, chat, and the forums):
- Offensive behavior
- Rude behavior
- Disruptive behavior
- Harassment of other players
- Discussion of the following topics:
- Violence (ie. Murder, Threats of actual violence)
- Illegal activities
- Other chat rooms
- Any online game other than Equine-Ranch.
- Posting of websites not directly horse related
- Spamming links to other online games
- Impersonating another player, Chat Operator, or Game Administrator
The Administration reserves the right to take action in instances not mentioned specifically here if they feel it goes against the spirit of the game.
Violation of this rule can result in suspension of your accounts, sim cash fines, public announcement of your rule breaking activity, and permanent banning from accessing the server.